HRV-Scanner – Study module
The HRV-Scanner provides a study module (Study Version) for users who want to work scientifically.
Append a new study
- Each study will be managed seperately in The HRV-Scanner.
- Complete backups of the whole study are possible
- All measurements of a study can be analysed automatically
Define the study layout
A study can be structured into different visits, which makes it easy to allocate measurements properly.
A visit defines a point of time at which measurements should be carried out (e.g., screening, pre-application, application, control).
The visit-based structure eases the retrieval of measurements in the analysis.
Additional parameters within a study
- Additional parameters can be defined within a study. These additional parameters will be included in the list of HRV parameters (for example, weight, laboratory parameters, …).
- These parameters are defined as text fields and their values can be entered during measurements.
- These additional parameters are also exported during an export and can be used further.
- The participants of a study are recruited from the subject database in the HRV-Scanner.
- When designing the study layout, it is determined who will participate in this study (changes are possible at any time)
Provides a list of the measurements carried out within the selected study.
You can sort the measurement list according to different criteria.
- The calculated parameters can be exported in an adjusted sorting order.
- In a second step, you can select which measurement types and which parameters should be exported.
- An export list of all study parameters can be created, which can be imported quickly and effectively into external statistics programs.